Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It is 2015. The Cannes awards 7 hours 44 min ago
- Here in America, the growers 21 hours 5 min ago
- You're not wrong, but 1 day 6 hours ago
- It is too clever by half, and 1 day 9 hours ago
- Wow, Maud was quite the 1 day 10 hours ago
- The no regerts tattoo joke is 1 day 10 hours ago
- So no advertising agency was 1 day 10 hours ago
- "You bring the beer, I bring 1 day 10 hours ago
- Start with the boys..,.....I 1 day 13 hours ago
- Even worse is that the tattoo 1 day 22 hours ago
- This is an incredibly bad ad. 2 days 4 hours ago
- Wow. So heavy handed. 3 days 14 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.