Adland reported that Judge John Koeltl ruled that the MTA had to run an ad by The American Freedom Defense Initiative that read “Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” as well as “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”. The MTA had other plans and announced on Wednesday that all political and religious ads are banned from the transit system. The new policy, which was effective immediately, was passed by the MTA board in a 9-2 vote.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- they even have the vertical 14 hours 36 min ago
- It is 2015. The Cannes awards 1 day 1 hour ago
- Here in America, the growers 1 day 14 hours ago
- You're not wrong, but 1 day 23 hours ago
- It is too clever by half, and 2 days 3 hours ago
- Wow, Maud was quite the 2 days 3 hours ago
- The no regerts tattoo joke is 2 days 3 hours ago
- So no advertising agency was 2 days 3 hours ago
- "You bring the beer, I bring 2 days 4 hours ago
- Start with the boys..,.....I 2 days 6 hours ago
- Even worse is that the tattoo 2 days 15 hours ago
- This is an incredibly bad ad. 2 days 21 hours ago
Comments: 6 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.