Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- > cut up a company so that 4 min 45 sec ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 5 hours 27 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 5 hours 31 min ago
- Your gamergate link doesn't 5 hours 58 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 8 hours 26 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 11 hours 20 min ago
- That is completely false. She 15 hours 6 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 15 hours 48 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 18 hours 11 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 16 hours 32 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 19 hours 46 min ago
- I just like that they had the 20 hours 47 min ago