PETA are at it again, with their usual woman-hate. No surprises there, but once again they have recycled their own idea. You know how one visual execution with three different models pains me, as that's not really a campaign. There's one thing I think is worse, and it's doing the same idea, over and over again, expecting a different result. Even Einstein knows that's insane.
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- There's an interview with 53 min 42 sec ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 7 hours 4 min ago
- I would just like to state 7 hours 57 min ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 11 hours 38 min ago
- It has always disturbed me 13 hours 31 min ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 15 hours 24 min ago
- You might enjoy reading Bovy 15 hours 36 min ago
- That was also a lovely bit of 16 hours 29 min ago
- "The Eternal September" lel 16 hours 30 min ago
- That's not a bad idea at all. 17 hours 26 min ago
- Apart from consumers dropping 17 hours 48 min ago
- Kids are exactly like this. 1 day 2 hours ago