Back in 1999, there was - according to all rumors - quite the dramatic pitch for the überhot account of Adidas. W+K Amsterdam was involved, and from the ashes of that pitch was born a brand new agency: 180. Would they show off good once they showed some work? Yes, they would. This Adidas ad blew most people away back then, and was ripped off a few times (some Dutch bank copy was in an early Badlander here). I personally applauded it for being my go-to whenever I needed to show a client that YES you do not to speak the VO when it's written on the screen already, gosh darnit.
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- No lawnmower man references? 9 hours 19 min ago
- ENDO please do translate some 14 hours 51 min ago
- This is so dumb. 14 hours 52 min ago
- Great acting, this guy should 14 hours 53 min ago
- Hmmmm... 19 hours 5 min ago
- You are looking for Levo by 1 day 4 hours ago
- What song is on the advert? 1 day 16 hours ago
- It took it my mind that it 16 hours 34 min ago
- I would like to know why you 2 days 6 hours ago
- Too bad. I always hate it 2 days 15 hours ago
- As a Mitsubishi Dealer, we've 2 days 15 hours ago
- Very funny. The guy is 2 days 15 hours ago