In the least surprising bit of news this week, Adfreak reports: "Manwich ads yanked for slapping girly men. The ads which were on youtube last week have been pulled from there, after ConAgra received complaints. The petition at Change.org argues: "Violence against gender non conforming men and women is a serious problem in our country and should not be used for lazy jokes in advertising. Every year thousands of men and women are victims of hate crimes because of their perceived sexual orientation or gender identity. This commercial series glorifies those crimes."
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Man, I looooved this ad. 42 min 56 sec ago
- It was not our intention to 8 hours 58 min ago
- > the artist agreement that 14 hours 19 min ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 15 hours 10 min ago
- And I would say if an artist 16 hours 12 min ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 16 hours 20 min ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 17 hours 26 min ago
- Feel free to elaborate and 1 day 49 min ago
- It appears that your opinions 1 day 1 hour ago
- I'm from Kiruna, above the 1 day 3 hours ago
- Country added (sorry about 1 day 22 hours ago
- Great one! :) 5 days 18 hours ago