"Dear Public Library System, Please use the $12 million n hotel taxes to keep the library open later." - so reads one of the headlines in Airbnb's new poster campaign. Other headlines ask public works for "more bike lanes, like this one" or nudge the board of education to keep art in schools.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 10 hours 47 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 14 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 16 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 21 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 23 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 34 min ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 8 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 11 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 12 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 18 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 2 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 15 hours ago