As we already noted in the zesty guy gets around post, there's no shortage of shirtless men in advertising these days - and sometimes the spokesmodel is the same guy but for different brands. The trend did not begin with Old Spice, Brawny or even Fabio shilling I can't believe it's not butter. Hell, we've even seen a naked Piers Morgan, who may not be a beefcake but at least he smelled like one.
It seems that this trend has peaked in 2013. Is it perhaps because it's aiming for the 'pink pound' (or dollar if you will), while scoring the bonus free press of offending a million moms, or are we all just easily swayed by shirtless men these days?
- What is it with the screaming 43 min 3 sec ago
- A mai-tai would have 3 hours 14 min ago
- Well, kind of yeah, if they 5 hours 48 min ago
- Yes, she's excellent. 5 hours 54 min ago
- If it's self-satire, does it 5 hours 58 min ago
- I'm closest to the target 6 hours 8 min ago
- I'm still on the fence on 6 hours 9 min ago
- I'm not sure if I love or 6 hours 31 min ago
- Yes, precisely, good point. 9 hours 32 min ago
- @Dabitch, you are absolutely 10 hours 3 min ago
- Thanks Planning Lab. 11 hours 23 min ago
- Hi N'nmemo! 12 hours 15 sec ago