Jacqui Oakley is an established illustrator who uses oil, acrylic and elbow grease. You can find her on twitter as JacquiOakley, and her work on thousands of pinterest-boards, often uncredited and unlinked. She made this this Rihanna & zebra illustration with a splash of hot pink, and found much to her surprise an Etsy account selling a t-shirt with that print on it. A shop that has not asked for her permission.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You know why blurring 31 min 5 sec ago
- I still sing but with some 10 hours 32 min ago
- I think you are fantastic, 10 hours 35 min ago
- Actually, I know who I won't 13 hours 6 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 22 hours 45 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 1 day 8 hours ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 12 hours ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 15 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 16 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 22 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 5 days 2 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 5 days 4 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.