An ad encouraging men to get checked for prostate cancer, starring Ricky Gervais, comedian with a past as a new wave popstar now most famous for his role as David Brent in "The Office", has banned from radio waves before nine pm as it was too offensive.. A soundeffect has also been removed from the ad - a 'squish' noise - to santize the ad. Why? Well it's a touchy subject (pun intended) I guess. The sound effect is in the ad as Ricky who plays the doctor is inserting a finger to check the prostate.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 12 hours 6 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 12 hours 12 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 13 hours 15 min ago
- This is so bad its 22 hours 9 min ago
- Nice pic 1 day 1 hour ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 17 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 23 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 4 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 16 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 19 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 19 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 20 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.