Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
- And just to prove my point 15 min 44 sec ago
- An AP story released today 52 min 44 sec ago
- ......hmmmmm...nah....Somehow 16 hours 4 min ago
- Good analogy. Nice soundscape 3 days 15 hours ago
- I had three of those phones I 3 days 16 hours ago
- One more, Fusion: "Peter 5 days 4 hours ago
- The argument that citizens 5 days 6 hours ago
- Yes indeed, see the update 5 days 6 hours ago
- Welp. How long before that 5 days 6 hours ago
- Money well spent. 5 days 18 hours ago
- Looks like Peter Thiel 5 days 19 hours ago
- Comment from MSNBC host Chris 5 days 19 hours ago