Joelapompe has found a fashion-with-guitars layout that looks almost traced. Not a traced as Nazi meat though.
This looks like a case of 'demo love' that can easily turn into copyright infringement, as the example shown there with Dexim copying the work of photographer Jamie Nelson. Digital layouts have a lot to do with the uptick of this sort of thing.
- Painfully awkward Rob Lowe 3 hours 18 min ago
- A röck spöt brand name? Grrr. 15 hours 36 min ago
- Not sure where you're getting 14 hours 45 min ago
- How sad. You'd think after 14 16 hours 4 min ago
- Not sure where you are 16 hours 6 min ago
- Tell that to Gilbert 2 days 4 hours ago
- Translation: When Gawker is 2 days 4 hours ago
- FYI, on Metafilter.... 2 days 5 hours ago
- Let me make sure I understand 2 days 9 hours ago
- Lol... 10 years later and i'm 2 days 10 hours ago
- Ad land.tv= epic fail. Adobe 2 days 17 hours ago
- "My name is Literally Wu." 3 days 10 hours ago