Clearchannel have been looking at the plethora of bus handle ad stunts created around the world and thought it was high time to promote this possible ad-space to be used on a regular basis in Stockholm. They reached out to Triwa and offered the space coupled with an idea on how they might use it, and Triwa jumped on the opportunity of getting their "colorful watch" message out to commuters. Now that the ads are running we can't help but notice how it looks cribbed straight from Jung von Matt's award winning IWA Large Pilot Watch campaign. Tsssk.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Not sure I agree with you 33 min 44 sec ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 21 hours 39 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 2 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 1 day 14 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 1 day 17 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 1 day 18 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 1 day 18 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 1 day 19 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 22 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 23 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 23 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 23 hours ago