Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I think this commercial is 3 min 15 sec ago
- I think this commercial is 4 min 14 sec ago
- > cut up a company so that 1 hour 41 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 7 hours 4 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 7 hours 8 min ago
- Your gamergate link doesn't 7 hours 35 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 10 hours 3 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 12 hours 57 min ago
- That is completely false. She 16 hours 43 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 17 hours 25 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 19 hours 48 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 18 hours 9 min ago
Comments: 6 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.