Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Holy shit that was dark. 2 hours 36 min ago
- they even have the vertical 1 day 2 hours ago
- It is 2015. The Cannes awards 1 day 13 hours ago
- Here in America, the growers 2 days 2 hours ago
- You're not wrong, but 2 days 11 hours ago
- It is too clever by half, and 2 days 15 hours ago
- Wow, Maud was quite the 2 days 15 hours ago
- The no regerts tattoo joke is 2 days 15 hours ago
- So no advertising agency was 2 days 15 hours ago
- "You bring the beer, I bring 2 days 15 hours ago
- Start with the boys..,.....I 2 days 18 hours ago
- Even worse is that the tattoo 3 days 3 hours ago