Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- " what the sole purpose of a 11 min 1 sec ago
- Thanks for the interview. It 2 hours 18 min ago
- Wow, great information and 3 hours 33 min ago
- MP4 4 hours 7 min ago
- great campaign 4 hours 7 min ago
- THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY, not the 5 hours 47 min ago
- That is some whack shit, my 11 hours 24 min ago
- Ironically, this being shared 15 hours 32 min ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 16 hours 6 min ago
- Pretty much. :) 21 hours 35 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 20 hours 47 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 1 day 14 hours ago