Yo Daddy's , an ice-cream shop and winebar (what?) in Greensboro, North Carolina is as focused with their advertising efforts as their business establishment concept, and they put the old "angry wife announces she caught cheating husband on billboard" idea on a digital billboard to attract some PR, buzz and customers. We've seen the cheating wife spends large chunk of money on billboard before several times, and one advertised court TV which actually makes sense. Selling a frozen ice-cream slash wine-bar shop with this idea, a little less logical.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 10 hours 2 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 10 hours 10 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 5 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 10 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 10 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 13 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 9 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 17 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 2 days 20 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 14 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 18 hours ago
- is this pittsburgh steeler in 3 days 22 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.