Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- So Swedes who want to keep 56 min 22 sec ago
- I'll refer US based grammar 1 hour 3 min ago
- Here's some footage of the 9 hours 57 min ago
- Now are the advert completely 11 hours 50 min ago
- Beyond calling it racist 12 hours 48 min ago
- This is on Techdirt today too 21 hours 35 min ago
- Github need to define 21 hours 54 min ago
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 1 day 1 hour ago
- Again though, it's the 1 day 1 hour ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 1 day 8 hours ago
- I'd also like to add one more 3 days 4 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 4 days 7 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.