Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is so bad its 7 hours 22 min ago
- Nice pic 10 hours 28 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 2 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 8 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 13 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 1 hour ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 4 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 5 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 5 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 3 days 5 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 3 days 9 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 3 days 9 hours ago