Sleepy Hollow was promoting it's release to DVD and the shows new season with a hashtaggged "#HeadlessDay" promotion... which happened to be mailed out just as the news about the Steven Sotloff’s death reached the world. The campaign consists of meme-jokes with the tagline "Happy Headless Day from Sleepy Hollow" and the timing is terrible. The idea was that people could share the memes on social media and tag them #HeadlessDay - yikes.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- > implying that they don't 9 hours 20 min ago
- Has anyone found this song by 15 hours 21 min ago
- There is such a thing? The 1 day 5 hours ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 1 day 5 hours ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 1 day 5 hours ago
- Wow, talk about a total 1 day 7 hours ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 1 day 8 hours ago
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 1 day 16 hours ago
- LOL – pretty funny. Guys, 2 days 5 hours ago
- Tom, some friendly advice, 2 days 5 hours ago
- I'll just teach you one thing 4 days 3 hours ago
- Tack! 4 days 10 hours ago