Now this bugs me. And it bugs Errol who brings this to my attention - "I actually saw this ad in a community/family paper, three months before i read Campaign Brief Asia." he says about the first campaign - and the second makes him ask; "Now who copied who?... was it just a mere coincidence?... I'm sure there are ads out there which have tried the upside down trick routine too.".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 hour 15 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 4 hours 49 min ago
- So who is going to complain 5 hours 25 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 9 hours 20 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 9 hours 59 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 10 hours 37 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 12 hours 23 min ago
- Will the target audience even 16 hours 24 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 23 hours 41 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 7 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 7 hours ago
- I like the animation. The 1 day 3 hours ago