Back in 1999, there was - according to all rumors - quite the dramatic pitch for the überhot account of Adidas. W+K Amsterdam was involved, and from the ashes of that pitch was born a brand new agency: 180. Would they show off good once they showed some work? Yes, they would. This Adidas ad blew most people away back then, and was ripped off a few times (some Dutch bank copy was in an early Badlander here). I personally applauded it for being my go-to whenever I needed to show a client that YES you do not to speak the VO when it's written on the screen already, gosh darnit.
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I’ve been waiting for this 9 hours 33 min ago
- macys Betsy Adam striped 1 day 11 hours ago
- dayus? Sure, sure. 1 day 14 hours ago
- ACTING? Silly anonymous... ;P 1 day 14 hours ago
- LOVE the zipper-thing. 1 day 16 hours ago
- Anthropomorphic animals are a 2 days 1 hour ago
- I am working as a graphic 2 days 1 hour ago
- This feels like it could have 2 days 19 hours ago
- This is annoying. Though what 2 days 20 hours ago
- It was a cute way of showing 3 days 1 hour ago
- You're a consultant and you 3 days 2 hours ago
- I think we all know who 3 days 16 hours ago