adidas just dropped a new World Cup spot featuring Zidane and Beckham going on a not-so-friendly match inside their house against Lucas Moura and Gareth Bale.
Well, it's a new spot for adidas, anyway. Let's go back to 2004 when Nike Football had a similar approach only this time it was Thierry Henry tearing up his house in some quasi fantastic world in which members of the opposing team knock on his door ready to play.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Looking very funnyWhen is 3 min 34 sec ago
- looking goodMothers Day Gift 5 min 26 sec ago
- My grand ma used to say my 1 hour 46 min ago
- Hahaha, they were great! 1 hour 55 min ago
- This is so 90s my heads might 2 hours 11 min ago
- We must have lived in 2 hours 20 min ago
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 12 hours 49 min ago
- I was wondering when you'd 12 hours 58 min ago
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 18 hours 11 min ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 20 hours 2 min ago
- Good. It's about time brands 20 hours 20 min ago
- Man, I looooved this ad. 1 day 1 hour ago