Arrangementfinders.com have a billboard up in Los Angeles that was twice banned in Chicago. The billboard reads: "Need a Summer Job? Date a SUGAR DADDY." and depicts a cute blond girl touching up her makeup. I'm not sure how one lists sugar daddies on ones resumé, but perhaps this sort of internship is the fast track toward the stripper pole. The blond in the ad by the way, is none other than former porn star and Charlie Sheen “goddess” Bree Olson. The billboard is placed very near UCLA campus to attract young college-girls to the dating site, said Arrangementfinders marketing director AJ Perkins to ABCNews.com
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "Who knew there was this much 2 hours 22 min ago
- Emasing! 5 hours 51 min ago
- Love these. 6 hours 52 min ago
- HA! Cute. 13 hours 23 sec ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 20 hours 34 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 10 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 10 hours ago
- There's one example. 2 days 5 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 10 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 10 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 13 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 3 days 9 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.