Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'd also like to add one more 15 hours 56 min ago
- This commercial is offensive. 1 day 18 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 1 day 21 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 2 days 9 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 2 days 9 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 2 days 18 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 2 days 23 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 2 days 23 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 3 days 6 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 3 days 10 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 3 days 14 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 3 days 15 hours ago