Flashback to Cannes lions and the Gold winning PR entry called Tramp A Benz which consisted of a man who hitchiked through Germany, but only in Mercedes Benz. He blogged about it, he facebooked it, there was even a book printed in the end showing all the nice drivers who picked him up. He was Stefan Gbureck, a former Hugo Boss model and 'emerging street photographer and performance artist from Berlin'. It all seemed to be his idea, even if he used the classic Mercedes line "The best or nothing" on his brown paper cardboard as he hitched.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Blame the PR people for that. 39 min 51 sec ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 hour 49 min ago
- They should have made it 11 hours 34 min ago
- They should have rushed 13 hours 9 min ago
- Not sure what is better, the 18 hours 23 min ago
- This is amazing. 1 day 11 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 1 day 11 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 1 day 12 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 1 day 13 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 2 days 1 hour ago
- That's a nice insight into 2 days 6 hours ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 2 days 6 hours ago