This week in London, insurance company Beagle Street decided to "Release the Pounds" in a publicity stunt to promote the finding of its latest survey. £5000 worth of beautiful origami dogs were dispersed across the capital for all and sundry to discover.
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Is your advertising campaign 7 hours 1 min ago
- Instant gym attachment! Good 7 hours 34 min ago
- Ima gonna find out. Here, 12 hours 8 min ago
- The best one here is Wiley 12 hours 12 min ago
- hahaha, they love cats, 12 hours 14 min ago
- Hahaha, they were great! 14 hours 57 min ago
- This is so 90s my heads might 15 hours 12 min ago
- We must have lived in 8 hours 7 min ago
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 1 day 1 hour ago
- I was wondering when you'd 1 day 1 hour ago
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 1 day 7 hours ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 1 day 9 hours ago