Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
Comments: 5 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- > implying that they don't 19 min 31 sec ago
- Has anyone found this song by 6 hours 20 min ago
- There is such a thing? The 20 hours 48 min ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 20 hours 52 min ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 20 hours 50 min ago
- Wow, talk about a total 22 hours 46 min ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 23 hours 24 min ago
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 1 day 7 hours ago
- LOL – pretty funny. Guys, 1 day 20 hours ago
- Tom, some friendly advice, 1 day 20 hours ago
- I'll just teach you one thing 3 days 18 hours ago
- Tack! 4 days 1 hour ago