Sleepy Hollow was promoting it's release to DVD and the shows new season with a hashtaggged "#HeadlessDay" promotion... which happened to be mailed out just as the news about the Steven Sotloff’s death reached the world. The campaign consists of meme-jokes with the tagline "Happy Headless Day from Sleepy Hollow" and the timing is terrible. The idea was that people could share the memes on social media and tag them #HeadlessDay - yikes.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It is 2015. The Cannes awards 50 min 56 sec ago
- Here in America, the growers 14 hours 12 min ago
- You're not wrong, but 23 hours 16 min ago
- It is too clever by half, and 1 day 3 hours ago
- Wow, Maud was quite the 1 day 3 hours ago
- The no regerts tattoo joke is 1 day 3 hours ago
- So no advertising agency was 1 day 3 hours ago
- "You bring the beer, I bring 1 day 3 hours ago
- Start with the boys..,.....I 1 day 6 hours ago
- Even worse is that the tattoo 1 day 15 hours ago
- This is an incredibly bad ad. 1 day 21 hours ago
- Wow. So heavy handed. 3 days 7 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.