Remember last year, when a "accidental" spot-on copy of a Far Side Cartoon won the Grand Prix Outdoor? (Or maybe, it was a just copy of a 1998 Peugeot ad....... ?) Course it could be all coincidence as they say - anyway, this year in Cannes another copy-of-a-cartoon won Bronze in the poster category. Oy vey. Cannes is going straight down the toons. ;9
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It's the whole "impending 2 hours 46 min ago
- It's not working for me 3 hours 11 min ago
- Hahaha, that was excellent! 3 hours 30 min ago
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 5 hours 4 min ago
- It seems that very obvious 7 hours 49 min ago
- As much as our national is 16 hours 57 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 17 hours 15 min ago
- I think this commercial is 22 hours 23 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 1 day 33 sec ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 5 hours ago
- You forgot to mention that 1 day 5 hours ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 17 hours 12 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.