Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 2 hours 52 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 5 hours 57 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 6 hours 43 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 7 hours 5 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 7 hours 24 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 11 hours 19 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 11 hours 34 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 12 hours 11 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 12 hours 14 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 13 hours 48 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 14 hours 14 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 14 hours 17 min ago