Now this bugs me. And it bugs Errol who brings this to my attention - "I actually saw this ad in a community/family paper, three months before i read Campaign Brief Asia." he says about the first campaign - and the second makes him ask; "Now who copied who?... was it just a mere coincidence?... I'm sure there are ads out there which have tried the upside down trick routine too.".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 1 hour 47 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 9 hours 41 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 9 hours 54 min ago
- I like the animation. The 5 hours 47 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 10 hours 20 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 10 hours 22 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 11 hours 2 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 11 hours 46 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 15 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 16 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 2 days 1 hour ago
- I thought for sure that the 2 days 4 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.