Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- <P>An <a href="http://www 2 hours 34 min ago
- <P>An <a href="http://www 2 hours 35 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 21 hours 40 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 22 hours 14 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 6 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 10 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 21 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 2 days 2 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 3 days 5 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 3 days 5 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 8 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 8 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.