Adland reported that Judge John Koeltl ruled that the MTA had to run an ad by The American Freedom Defense Initiative that read “Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” as well as “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”. The MTA had other plans and announced on Wednesday that all political and religious ads are banned from the transit system. The new policy, which was effective immediately, was passed by the MTA board in a 9-2 vote.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 7 hours 48 min ago
- This is a really moving 14 hours 7 min ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 14 hours 47 min ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 5 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 5 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 5 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 8 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 4 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 5 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 5 hours ago
- @ Ad Vigilante did you even 3 days 5 hours ago
- Of course they are Halal, but 3 days 5 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.