Yo, listen up - if you were watching the bowl in the Northeast or Pacific NW, or simply went for the big flush you might have missed these regional ads for CarMax out of BooneOakley, Charlotte, N.C., and that's a real shame because with in-camera well-trained animal action, these reach a level of funny that those tired CGI repeats of the dramatic prairie dog do not. By the way, I want a capuchin monkey for my birthday.
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 4 hours 6 min ago
- I was wondering when you'd 4 hours 15 min ago
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 9 hours 29 min ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 11 hours 19 min ago
- Good. It's about time brands 11 hours 37 min ago
- Man, I looooved this ad. 16 hours 26 min ago
- It was not our intention to 1 day 41 min ago
- > the artist agreement that 1 day 6 hours ago
- BEATGASM - you talk about 1 day 6 hours ago
- And I would say if an artist 1 day 7 hours ago
- 1. ASCAP BMI and SESAC are 1 day 8 hours ago
- Sure, Dabitch. His 1 day 9 hours ago