Alex Mallinson over at X-bam illustration decided one day to mock that dancing Citroen ad and got busy. In five days he managed to create the bulk of it all, 16 hours of car/robot construction, another 16 hours animating that, 8 hours creating the carpark and then set it to render which took 8 days. So, in less than two weeks he managed to make this film, which mocks the original quite well.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Wow where can I buy these i 18 min 53 sec ago
- perfect thanks you 17 hours 42 min ago
- Thanks! We will also continue 1 day 12 hours ago
- Nice blog keep up the good 1 day 12 hours ago
- Yes it is. It kind of feels 2 days 10 hours ago
- I live in Ottawa. I am 2 days 11 hours ago
- Apologies. 4 days 10 hours ago
- Geez. Already in the second 4 days 10 hours ago
- Lethalink, the dog in the 4 days 19 hours ago
- This Carl's Jr ad is no 4 days 20 hours ago
- Maybe so, especially with 5 days 14 hours ago
- I agree with your choices. 6 days 22 hours ago