The battle between Microsoft and Apple rages on. These past few weeks more than one eyebrow was raised when Microsoft published a rather strange ad pointing out that people were entering peoples houses through teeny tiny wires. Apple has to spoof that one. Read more to see the ads.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 hour 36 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 1 hour 41 min ago
- Your gamergate link doesn't 2 hours 7 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 4 hours 35 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 7 hours 29 min ago
- That is completely false. She 11 hours 15 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 11 hours 57 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 14 hours 20 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 12 hours 42 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 15 hours 55 min ago
- I just like that they had the 16 hours 57 min ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 17 hours 1 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.