Or perhaps they've been playing with themselves so much they have gone blind on used adconcepts - Trojan condoms versus the sexy and controversial Coco De Mer campaign.
In late November of 2001 these ads appeared over the United Kingdom. Adam Scholes, art director of the series said: "These are war faces. The photographer was shaking and sweating after he took these." , I bet he was.... Already on the first day of the campaign the ASA was alerted and stated: "The British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion are quite clear: no ad should cause serious or widespread offence. The ASA will investigate any complaints it may receive about these posters." The campaign went on to rake in ad awards and photography awards.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Many ad blocker alternatives 3 hours 43 min ago
- That's a nice insight into 8 hours 34 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 8 hours 35 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 8 hours 37 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 8 hours 38 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 8 hours 49 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 13 hours 39 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 13 hours 40 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 13 hours 57 min ago
- Some people may block ads 14 hours 33 min ago
- All the best Jen! 17 hours 11 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 17 hours 25 min ago