Azcentral reports that a billboard featuring a sultry-looking Bonnie-Jill Laflin will not be seen in Helena. PETA lets you download the ad in .pdf format under that link, and explains their actions.
Those truly interested in how animals are treated at rodeos (without PETA's FUPOV) - where the animals are sports-animals, complete with stars much like basketball played by humans - should research here. PBRnow animal welfare , Prorodeo, and Rodeo about.com . Hat tip to Clayton for ranting on adlist.
- Zombie Apocalypse froster 5 hours 41 min ago
- This is what happens when 9 hours 27 min ago
- There are two kinds of 10 hours 34 sec ago
- "Insulting your consumers 14 hours 9 min ago
- Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen? 16 hours 17 min ago
- I've always hated that tired 17 hours 25 min ago
- Everybody who once produced 1 week 1 day ago
- A petition? They made a 1 week 2 days ago
- Well, I assumed a hot dog 1 week 6 days ago
- The hot dog eating contest 2 weeks 56 min ago
- What *kind* of judge was 2 weeks 14 hours ago
- Superb and simple! Why didn't 2 weeks 1 day ago