Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David, my apologies, I should 9 min 10 sec ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 2 hours 32 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 53 min 36 sec ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 4 hours 7 min ago
- I just like that they had the 5 hours 8 min ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 5 hours 13 min ago
- Being a CEO does that mean 5 hours 49 min ago
- P.S Lest we put this 1 day 29 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 1 day 35 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 1 day 1 hour ago
- This is so bad its 1 day 10 hours ago
- Nice pic 1 day 13 hours ago