Flashback to Cannes lions and the Gold winning PR entry called Tramp A Benz which consisted of a man who hitchiked through Germany, but only in Mercedes Benz. He blogged about it, he facebooked it, there was even a book printed in the end showing all the nice drivers who picked him up. He was Stefan Gbureck, a former Hugo Boss model and 'emerging street photographer and performance artist from Berlin'. It all seemed to be his idea, even if he used the classic Mercedes line "The best or nothing" on his brown paper cardboard as he hitched.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 3 hours 41 min ago
- The animation is excellent. 3 hours 52 min ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 2 days 51 min ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 2 days 1 hour ago
- I liked the concept, but 2 days 1 hour ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 2 days 1 hour ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 3 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 15 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 20 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 20 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 3 days 2 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 17 hours ago