Adland reported that Judge John Koeltl ruled that the MTA had to run an ad by The American Freedom Defense Initiative that read “Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” as well as “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”. The MTA had other plans and announced on Wednesday that all political and religious ads are banned from the transit system. The new policy, which was effective immediately, was passed by the MTA board in a 9-2 vote.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 17 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 21 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 21 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 11 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 13 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 16 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 19 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 3 days 23 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 3 days 23 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 5 days 22 min ago
- Johns are every day men. 5 days 4 hours ago
- Grr. 5 days 13 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.