In 2010, David & Goliath made a cute spot for Kia that aired during the Super Bowl called "Joyride Dream". Oversized stuffed animals, including "Sock Monkey", Muno, Mr. X, the Teddy and a vintage robot, do wild jet ski stunts, go bowling, ride a mechanical bull and more. And in the end, we see them in their real form, sitting on the back seat of a car. The ECD, Colin Jeffery told us (way back when): "Inspiration can come from anywhere. Many of the people involved with this project are young parents—we found the idea, and our cast of characters sitting in the back of our cars.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This information is worth 1 hour 22 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 3 hours 34 min ago
- It would appear that 1 day 3 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 day 4 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 6 days 3 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 18 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 23 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 5 days ago