Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Here in America, the growers 11 hours 35 min ago
- You're not wrong, but 20 hours 39 min ago
- It is too clever by half, and 1 day 27 min ago
- Wow, Maud was quite the 1 day 36 min ago
- The no regerts tattoo joke is 1 day 37 min ago
- So no advertising agency was 1 day 39 min ago
- "You bring the beer, I bring 1 day 1 hour ago
- Start with the boys..,.....I 1 day 3 hours ago
- Even worse is that the tattoo 1 day 12 hours ago
- This is an incredibly bad ad. 1 day 18 hours ago
- Wow. So heavy handed. 3 days 4 hours ago
- I AM STILL WATCHING, MORE SO 1 week 1 hour ago