Eva's cleavage was revealed in 1994 for Wonderbra, and was recently voted the most iconic ad image of all time. The ad myth has it that this billboard caused several car accidents too, just like the Anna Nicole H&M lingerie ads did in Norway a year prior, but like most press myths this is most likely hype. This billboard was right outside my advertising school in Vauxhall (above D&AD) at the time, and the only one us students weren't trying to deface to make it better.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 17 hours 59 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 18 hours 48 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 17 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 9 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 13 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 21 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 23 hours ago