Remember the Amnesty posters that depicted torture in far off lands as if they were happening where the poster was? The visual trick used was the transparent meme that hit it big on Flickr earlier, which might have inspired the posters. Later similar ideas appeared Kids company was badlanded for being similar to Amnesty, in execution at least.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Yeah the "protect your senses 8 hours 35 min ago
- Love the tagline, too. 9 hours 7 min ago
- There's an interview with 17 hours 35 min ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 23 hours 46 min ago
- I would just like to state 1 day 38 min ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 1 day 4 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 1 day 6 hours ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 1 day 8 hours ago
- You might enjoy reading Bovy 1 day 8 hours ago
- That was also a lovely bit of 1 day 9 hours ago
- "The Eternal September" lel 1 day 9 hours ago
- That's not a bad idea at all. 1 day 10 hours ago