Yo, listen up - if you were watching the bowl in the Northeast or Pacific NW, or simply went for the big flush you might have missed these regional ads for CarMax out of BooneOakley, Charlotte, N.C., and that's a real shame because with in-camera well-trained animal action, these reach a level of funny that those tired CGI repeats of the dramatic prairie dog do not. By the way, I want a capuchin monkey for my birthday.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Feel free to elaborate and 3 hours 34 min ago
- It appears that your opinions 4 hours 8 min ago
- I'm from Kiruna, above the 6 hours 17 min ago
- Country added (sorry about 1 day 1 hour ago
- Great one! :) 4 days 21 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 5 days 5 hours ago
- "is in no way about making 5 days 6 hours ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 5 days 7 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 5 days 11 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 5 days 20 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 6 days 10 hours ago
- I think it's really sad that 6 days 12 hours ago