The Advertising Standards Authority has ruled that the poster for "Pussy", above with the line: "The drink's pure, it's your mind that's the problem" can not appear again in its current form. The posters made by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, received a total of 156 complaints, as people took offense to the name of the product. It's a bit FCUK all over again, with a dash of Branson mixed in as Holly and Sam Branson, Sir Richards kids, have invested in the company because "I love pussy in the morning".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 18 hours 15 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 12 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 13 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 14 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 12 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 2 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago