Izvestia writes that this ad, from the Russian Finance magazine was banned with immediate effect in Moscow. The poster company had to tear down a 100 posters overnight after receiving a stern letter from Igor Presnyakov, chairman of the Moscow Committee for advertising and information.
Igor (and probably anyone else who saw it) thought the image depicted a sex scene, while the magazines publisher said: "I thought the currencies were dancing on our poster". A cossack dance, maybe....
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 3 hours 34 min ago
- The animation is excellent. 3 hours 46 min ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 2 days 44 min ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 2 days 58 min ago
- I liked the concept, but 2 days 1 hour ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 2 days 1 hour ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 3 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 15 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 20 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 20 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 3 days 2 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 16 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.