Back in 1999, there was - according to all rumors - quite the dramatic pitch for the überhot account of Adidas. W+K Amsterdam was involved, and from the ashes of that pitch was born a brand new agency: 180. Would they show off good once they showed some work? Yes, they would. This Adidas ad blew most people away back then, and was ripped off a few times (some Dutch bank copy was in an early Badlander here). I personally applauded it for being my go-to whenever I needed to show a client that YES you do not to speak the VO when it's written on the screen already, gosh darnit.
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Yikes. Never trust auto 1 hour 45 min ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 3 hours 48 min ago
- This is the only way to deal 5 hours 16 min ago
- you legend!! have been 5 hours 21 min ago
- Check out the guys neck. He 23 hours 18 min ago
- Yeah the link that reads "you 1 day 2 hours ago
- Now avelible for Preorder on 1 day 2 hours ago
- jjjj 1 day 2 hours ago
- Horrible campaign......the 1 day 22 hours ago
- he he he he, when even 2 days 2 hours ago
- Definite eyerolling. :) 2 days 6 hours ago
- ;) 2 days 7 hours ago