Do you remember the Domestic Violence PSA - Coalition Against Battered Women: "It rarely stops" from Y&R in 2010? Yeah it was a bit like that Macy Grey video from the 90s, where the bruises appeared and vanished from her face, but here our abused heroine wasn't singing about the past. She was busy covering each mark, cut and brusies with makeup, while new ones kept appearing, which made the point of the ad : "It rarely stops".
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You know, I didn't see this 5 hours 5 min ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 8 hours 35 min ago
- Offensive commercials. I 13 hours 8 min ago
- Contrary to what you think 13 hours 29 min ago
- The ad continues to run and 13 hours 39 min ago
- I'm digging it, so where do I 17 hours 22 min ago
- His Anonymouso, and welcome. 17 hours 38 min ago
- The "butt hurt," to use your 19 hours 23 min ago
- "If you happen to be pro-life 20 hours 2 min ago
- Your concern for the 1 day 4 hours ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 1 day 15 hours ago
- This is the most irritating 1 day 17 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.