This is under "banned" though, surprise, it wasn't! When the Norwegian 'dating' company Victoria Milan launched in the Swedish market advertising "make life exiting, have an affair" it was quickly dubbed the "cheaters site" and had people talking everywhere. Swedes, mostly known for topless sunbathing and bikini teams around the world (I know that makes no sense) were all shocked by the idea, and a whopping 206 individual complaints arrived at RO (The advertising ombudsmans) offices demanding that the campaign be stopped for moral reasons as it encouraged infidelity.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thank you, I've just been 1 sec ago
- While I love some of it, such 2 days 21 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 4 days 13 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 4 days 17 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 5 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 5 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 6 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 6 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 2 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 1 day ago