Adland reported that Judge John Koeltl ruled that the MTA had to run an ad by The American Freedom Defense Initiative that read “Killing Jews is Worship that draws us close to Allah,” as well as “That’s His Jihad. What’s yours?”. The MTA had other plans and announced on Wednesday that all political and religious ads are banned from the transit system. The new policy, which was effective immediately, was passed by the MTA board in a 9-2 vote.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I was surpirsed to see this 3 hours 42 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 17 hours 6 min ago
- This is a really moving 23 hours 26 min ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 1 day 5 min ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 14 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 14 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 15 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 18 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 14 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 14 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 15 hours ago
- @ Ad Vigilante did you even 3 days 15 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.