"Dear Public Library System, Please use the $12 million n hotel taxes to keep the library open later." - so reads one of the headlines in Airbnb's new poster campaign. Other headlines ask public works for "more bike lanes, like this one" or nudge the board of education to keep art in schools.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 8 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 12 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 2 days 14 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 19 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 22 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 22 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 6 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 9 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 10 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 16 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 31 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 14 hours ago